Please Help Me Installing Fedora 14

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Mon Apr 25 13:56:22 UTC 2011

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 20:39:04 +0900, 신승원 wrote:

> Hello.
> I'm a student in Korea, and I'm in sixth grade. I'm not good at English,
> so please understand :) I have a DVD which Fedora 14 Installing ISO is
> burned, and I have a computer.  [....]

	Just checking a couple of things. If I understand aright, what
you have is the install DVD, not the live DVD, right?

	If so, once you have the BIOS set to give first priority to the
drive with the DVD, and saved that, the next thing you should do is to
reboot. Did you do that?

> style="font-size:10pt; font-family:gulim;"> <P>Hello.</P>
> <P>I'm a student in Korea, and I'm in sixth grade.</P> [....]

	Please do not post webgibberish (html) to this list.