To those who supply Fedora yum install/update sites with Perl rpm pkgs: thank you!

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 11:36:38 UTC 2011

On 04/26/2011 04:57 PM, Dave Cross wrote:
> I've discussed this possibility before. For reasons that I can't
> remember now it always seemed to be far more trouble than I wanted to
> put in it.

The process is fairly simple especially for Perl modules.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers

If you have an interest in it and it is something that helps with the
job, then its a better personal incentive to continue maintaining it.
If I pick it up and submit it,  I don't have as much of a interest in it
to continue maintaining it going forward.  That's the only real difference

Rahul