anyone running android sdk to talk to a real phone on fedora 14?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Apr 29 10:23:45 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-04-28 at 12:57 -0400, Tom Horsley wrote:
> So, I finally tracked it down: What these sorts of messages
> really mean are: "Ouch! This USB device is drawing too much
> power!".
>
> If I connect it via an external powered hub, it works perfectly.

Hmm, I wonder if that means it really does draw more current than it
should from a USB port, or whether the current hub can't supply enough
power?  If the port is on a hub with several things demanding power,
that can be a problem (whether that be internal or external hubs).

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.