Fedora 14 , File System Crash - Please Help !!!

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 00:54:07 UTC 2011

----- Original Message ----
From: james tate <binarynut at comcast.net>
To: Community support for Fedora users <users at lists.fedoraproject.org>
Sent: Fri, April 29, 2011 6:36:02 PM
Subject: Re: Fedora 14 , File System Crash - Please Help !!!

On 04/29/2011 06:22 PM, Antonio Olivares wrote:

> [...]
I finally found the Downlod site.
What command did you run to do fsck, I'm  in the Porteus Kde desktop.
--

It was automagically done.  The livecd starts up and checks the filesystem for
errors.  When I restarted my machine it just booted :)

If that fials to work for you, it was the porteus v09 the project's first
release that did this

http://www.ponce.cc/porteus/i486/current/porteus-v09-i486.iso

as the beta I have not really tried except for the 64 bit one :)

Hope that it works for you.

Regards,

Antonio