anyone running android sdk to talk to a real phone on fedora 14?

Tim ignored_mailbox at
Sat Apr 30 04:19:22 UTC 2011

>> Hmm, I wonder if that means it really does draw more current than it
>> should from a USB port

> I'm pretty sure it really is drawing too much power. I had 3 different
> systems that all showed the same symptoms, and lots of other Samsung
> Intercept users have complained of similar problems.

Sounds like you're now relying on having a hub that will supply more
current than it should.  Cross your fingers that hub builders don't
start adhering to the USB specifications...  ;-\

> If there was some way to just make it talk USB without also insisting
> on trying to charge the battery when plugged in, it might be OK :-).

Take out the battery?

[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r

read messages from the public lists.