Rdesktop - Machine hanging problem

Rajender.M rajender at visolve.com
Mon Aug 1 11:02:33 UTC 2011

Hello All,

I installed Fedora core15 in our host machine which contains the rdesktop version1.6.0
When i try to connect to the remote machine using rdesktop the machine hangs and we need to do a hard reboot every time. We tried to install the same version in another machine and same thing happened in that machine too.
Since rdesktop is a normal user space application; such "cannot" hang the machine. So most likely the problem is with the Fedora15 os as with the Xorg server or may be any other reason.
I dint find any body reporting the same problem in the web and i need to resolve this issue. So please can any one help me in this regard.

Regards,
Rajender