Icon Size

Craig Goodyear cjhs22a at swbell.net
Mon Aug 8 18:56:15 UTC 2011

On 08/08/2011 12:39 PM, Smith, Herb wrote:
> All,
>
> Is there a way in FC15 to get smaller icons on the desktop?  I didn't see anything in the Settings or in the Tweaker tool to allow that.  Also, although I have the bluecurve icons installed, there doesn't seem to be a way to select them.  Is there a way to get them to show up on the list when adjusting appearances?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Herb

I wasn't sure if you were trying to make changes in gnome 3.  For gnome
3 to adjust the size of the icons shown under the Activities ->
Applications you must modify the css file located at:

/usr/share/gnome-shell/theme/gnome-shell.css

Under the "/* Apps */" heading, change ".icon-grid" and ".icon-grid
.overview-icon" entries.

Craig