Amrish Sonawane left a message for you...

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 10:46:12 UTC 2011

On 9 August 2011 09:02, n2xssvv.g02gfr12930
<n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Is this really relevant? As little or no further information as been
> given as to the message I'm assuming it is spam and will take it no further.
>
> cpp4ever

Most likely spam/phishing. Along the lines of those facebook
'messages' that mysteriously arrive at addresses you've never used
with facebook. Otherwise it's some site's overly aggressive attempt to
attract subscribers by getting members to submit their contacts (which
is again spam, though maybe not as sinister).

Did have to check your email address to make sure you weren't follow
up spam before replying. Amazing how paranoid this nonsense has made
us.

--
imalone