problems with DHCP server

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Fri Aug 12 02:44:35 UTC 2011

On Thursday, August 11, 2011, Tom Horsley wrote:
> > I left out the main point, the nature of the problem. The
> > server doesn't  seem to work, and addresses are not being
> > handed out.
>
> You might try restarting it after the system is well and truly
> up

I did try that, actually. But, I didn't stop first, then restart.
I just issued the commands I cited in my original post.
Anyone have any familiarity with the omshell command and it's
readout? The command is cited right in the DHCP section of the
Fedora 15 documentation - I read the man page for it but it's a
bit difficult to grok...

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA