problems with DHCP server

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Sat Aug 13 04:29:57 UTC 2011

On Thursday, August 11, 2011, Genes MailLists wrote:
> On 08/11/2011 10:44 PM, Claude Jones wrote:
> > Anyone have any familiarity with the omshell command and it's
> > readout? The command is cited right in the DHCP section of
> > the Fedora 15 documentation - I read the man page for it but
> > it's a bit difficult to grok...
>
>   Probably a bit obvious - but did you look in
> /var/log/messages for any warnings/errors - perhaps you have a
> config file problem.

Thanks to you, and to all, for the responses. I had no time today
to deal with this today, but I will pursue this again as soon as
time permits - and, to answer your specific suggestion, I did not
look at logs yet - I did notice a message during boot-up that DHCP
was starting

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA