tp_smapi

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 13 14:16:30 UTC 2011

--

Don't worry!  You have done the right thing.  If you want you can write conditional code, but that is at your discretion.

http://www.mjmwired.net/kernel/Documentation/mutex-design.txt

http://fixunix.com/kernel/550131-%5Bpatch%5D-rename-declare_mutex-define_semaphore.html

I used it to fix a nonworking driver for a pctel winmodem

https://porteus.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=37

and got a big thanks by finding these changes so that the driver could compile.  The conditional code was incorporated and some warnings were fixed(code was cleaned up).

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/pctel-linux/welcome.html

Regards,

Antonio