Personal VPN on Fedora

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 12:57:06 UTC 2011

2011/8/24 Timothy Murphy <gayleard at eircom.net>

> Manuel Escudero wrote:
>
> > OpenVPN is too difficult to Setup and Tor is not what I'm looking for.
>
> I'm puzzled by this thread.
> It doesn't seem to me to be too difficult to set up an OpenVPN server,
> following the instructions in /usr/share/openvpn/easy-rsa/2.0/ .
>
> Or are you all trying to do something else?
>

> --
> Timothy Murphy
> e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net
> tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366
>
> --

The idea was to get an easy solution to mount a personal VPN
in Linux using an external "pre-arranged" solution such as those
you might use on windows or mac, (HotspotShield/TunnelBear).

See, Win/Mac users don't mount their own VPN servers when they
wanna use VPN because of those apps, I found a solution like
that but for Linux, and that was what I was looking for in the first place.

--
Manuel Escudero
Linux User #509052