file transfer in LAN

CA G Rajesh ca.grajesh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 15:20:36 UTC 2011

Hello,
I am running a SHO, with 3 systems. I have fedora-15 installed in all
the systems. IP addresses are automatically assigned through dhcp.
On configuring empathy to view nearby systems (telepathy-salut), I have
marked mdns as trusted services in system-config-firewall and add
tcp5222 and tcp5298 as trusted ports too. Still I could not transfer
file in LAN. File transfer is possible when firewall is disabled.
Am I going wrong somewhere? I need file transfer badly and I am afraid
to keep firewall disabled. Please find me some solution.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Rajesh