More on needs-restarting

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Thu Aug 25 20:41:46 UTC 2011

On 08/25/2011 01:35 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Have you filed a bug report?

No, because there have been reports of it working for people.  Unless I
have some idea of what's different about my two boxes there's no point
because there's a good chance that whoever tries to reproduce it will
say, "It works for me!"  Either that, or get enough people that it
doesn't work for to add comments so that it's obvious that there's
something to look into.  Do you have any suggestions?  Could it be that
I'm running XFCE?