Upgrading via DVD iso on a USB storage device.

linux guy linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 18:01:58 UTC 2011

I want to upgrade from F14 to F15.  For whatever reason, the boot after
running preupgrade fails if I try to do it that way.

So now I would like to upgrade via the DVD iso.

I would like to do so without burning a DVD.   I'd like to load the DVD iso
onto a USB flash storage device and boot it from that.

I tried using the Fedora Live USB Creator tool.  It gives me a "Unable to
find LiveOS on ISO" error.

How do I put the DVD iso image on a USB flash storage device so it will boot
?

Thanks