Programs that should load on boot should be easier to do...

Linda McLeod lindavaldeen at fastmail.fm
Mon Aug 29 19:54:35 UTC 2011

When I photo edit, I would like the two files to come up, along with
Gimp..
When the two files come up, they don't come up as I had them on the
desktop..  Gimp doesn't come up at all..  I'm told that I must somehow
reconfigure Gimp to come-up on boot..  I tried twice to reconfigure Gimp
to autoload.. "thht!"...

On the desktop I have one file window taking one third the desktop, with
Gimp on the remaining two-thirds..  Under the pix-file window I have
another window, pulled down with only the top two files showing, to file
pix edits as either "screenpix" or "fixpix"...  At every boot I must
rebuild the desktop to my liking...  Fedora should have a utility that
the user sets the program to instantly autoload at boot..  and files
should remember where and how they are set...  After all, the "Computer"
is the epitome of efficiency..  or should be..  and Fedora is most
definitely the best of the best...

--
  Linda McLeod
  lindavaldeen at fastmail.fm