how do I play this file?

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Wed Aug 31 19:26:47 UTC 2011

On 08/31/2011 12:11 PM, Michael Hennebry wrote:
> How do I play a
> Macromedia Flash data (compressed), version 10 aka
> Shockwave Flash file (application/x-shockwave-flash) file.

I just received two copies of this, and the rest of the list probably
did too.  I see that you sent a CC to fedora-list at redhat.com, and I
think that address just sends another copy to the Fedora list.  You may
want to reconsider that.  (Not a complaint, just a friendly heads-up.  I
sent it openly because AFAICT there are several people doing this and
this gets the word out to all of you at once.)

In any event, good luck with your Flash difficulties; I wish I had an
answer for you.