how do I play this file?

Ranjan Maitra maitra at iastate.edu
Wed Aug 31 19:32:41 UTC 2011

Well, you need to let us know more specifics for us to be any use at
all.

Where did you get this file? If it is a flash plugin you need, which is
what I suspect, just download it from Adobe and install. (Of course,
what exactly you need to know will also depend on what exactly your
system is.)

Ranjan