Hello to everyone

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Thu Dec 1 20:13:53 UTC 2011

On 12/01/2011 06:55 AM, LinuxIsOne wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 9:55 AM, LinuxIsOne <linuxisone at gmail.com
> <mailto:linuxisone at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     Hello to the Debian Community.
>
>     Thanks.
>

> Extremely sorry, it is Fedora, typo....
>
> Thanks.

Don't worry too much, tish and typos happen.  Is the typo in the distro
named or in which list you sent this to?

BTW, your subject line made me suspect that it was spam, as I don't
belong to any mailing lists where members normally send out "Hello"
messages.  There's nothing wrong with your doing it here, of course, but
I did want to comment about it.  Also, I'm a tad curious if anybody else
had the same reaction before reading it.