Upgrade Question

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Thu Dec 1 21:21:58 UTC 2011

On 12/01/2011 04:12 PM, Gene Poole wrote:
> I'm currently running Fedora 13 and feel it's time to upgrade to at
> least Fedora 15 and possibly Fedora 16.  Can someone tell me the best
> method to do this?
>
> Thanks,
> Gene Poole

Upgrading more than one version at a time is not recommended or
supported. If you can't do a fresh install, you should upgrade to 14,
then to 15 and then to 16 (if you wish to go to the current version).

I'm sure you are aware, but there are some significant changes you will
encounter if you go to 15 or 16. Please take a look at the changes to
prepare.

Best of luck

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer at alteeve.com
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"omg my singularity battery is dead again.
stupid hawking radiation." - epitron