Hello to everyone

LinuxIsOne linuxisone at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 10:01:56 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 2:28 AM, Hiisi wrote:

> Damn! I forgot to introduce myself when joining a few years ago. I
> think it's never late to correct that mistake.
> Hello, list!

Hello Hiisi.

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 2:36 AM, NOSpaze wrote:

> I get it. "Linux is one", meaning that Debian=Fedora,

Yes, Debian=Fedora=Gentoo=Slackware=Scientific
Linux=Ubuntu=PCLinuxOS=Linux Mint=Other, if we talk of Linux as only
**KERNEL**.

> and we name them differently because or religious matters. Well thought and good one.

Okay.

> That means you have a high IQ. Hello and welcome to this list!

Thanks for the welcome.

> Going a little bit further, I realize that God needs to be unique in
> order to be God. If God is one, LinuxIsOne=Linux is God. Nice hidden
> message in your nickname.

I came to know from somewhere that after all Linux is really one -
it_is_just_kernel_which_is_same_in_all_linux_distributions, that's
why.

> You are highly creative and religious.

Yeah, I am creative but as a matter of curiosity, I would like to ask:
how you guess am I religious or not? Only from the name?

> Welcome to this list.

Thanks a lot. I reciprocate my best wishes.

> I also realize that your name is an affirmation instead of an adjective
> or a meaningless word. Also comprehended that you do not use your name
> in any part of your mail. That combination could mean you are changing.
> Trying to liberate yourself from your present and feeling like a pupa
> about to become a beautiful butterfly, which will soonly spread the
> wings and touch the sky. Like that killer Buffalo Bill in the movie The
> Silence of the Lambs... get it? hah? hah? get it?

Nice, yes if it could be possible, I would touch the sky.

> So I conclude you could have some serial killer instincts. You could be a dangerous
> person.

While all your assumptions go right, but this is wrong. I am gentle
person, trying to learn linux in everyday work.

> So welcome to this list,

Thanks again.

> I must ask you kindly to please don't kill anyone.

;)-, how people assume this, is really amazing!

> Also realized that you have mistaken the Fedora List and the Debian
> List. See? I can think as well or better as anyone!

I told the reason in the previous mail.

> I'm trying to improve my IQ, cause I envy people like you. Any way, as I said, If you
> mistake this both list names could have 3 reasons: a) you made a typo
> because you have big fingers b) You are using a shitty mail client like
> Outlook or ccmail c) you use a web mail client. I will say the probable
> answers are c), a) and less probably b) (if you are a serial killer with
> strong fingers, God save us. I mean, Linux save us!).

Okay, I guess I should again here write the reason for that: "On
distrowatch.org, I just read about some distro and the last one I read
was 'debian' and while came to Fedora, it was a mistake that I typed
'Debian' (since read it last at distrowatch). So generated typo."

Note that the typo was 'generate' and thus written but it was not
thought and written!, Got?

> Trying to follow the logical path, I'd say that if you use a web mail client, you use
> google. That is confirmed by the meaningful fact that your email ends in
> @gmail.com. And if you use gmail, I would say you have a computer with a
> powerful processor.

Any email ends with some domain name? So what? And that domain is
available only on net? And what is meant by a powerful processor? Is
it having some extra power?? More generally people only have 32 bit or
64 bit processor which I have! So what about that extra power you are
talking about?

> That means you are rich,

You mean any poor person would never use internet or have a email
which ends in 'gmail.com'? And the same for a middle class family
fellow?

> and probably a relative of any Wall Street stock broker. Tell him I hate all of them. But you are
> not to blame.

'probably', haha, what do you mean by having such probabilities which
really do not exist? Do you guess all things for everyone? But let me
tell you, guesses are 90% wrong!

> You are welcome to this list.

Again I would thank you.

> I didn't analyzed the subject of your message, probably contains many
> hidden misteries and deserves to be analyzed.

Are you a philosopher?

> Particularily, the use of the abbreviation "Re:", coming from an interesting person like you... Im
> sure it doesn't mean "Reply" as anyone else's or  "Reject", when I use
> it. It MUST abbreviate something important.

So you are going to research for it? I am sure you will not...;)-

> Hello and welcome. You will find more people of the fedora community
> than the Debian community in this list.

:)-

> Sorry for making fun.

I forgive always.