The Linus view of GNOME 3.2

Scott Doty scott at ponzo.net
Sat Dec 3 05:42:05 UTC 2011

On 12/02/2011 09:02 PM, Craig White wrote:
> - you want to pin some relevance to whatever Linux Torvalds thinks
> about Gnome is actually significant to this or any discussion, your
> whimpers are laughable. I don't recall seeing you post on this list
> before tonight. Are you a longtime Fedora user? Been using a different
> name? Craig

Pally, your blathering flamebait regarding Linus' opinion was unwanted,
unwelcome, and illustrative of the kind of thinking that idolizes shiny
things, without ever having to do real work on a computer.

I've personally been using Linux since 1992, Redhat since the
"Halloween" release up until FC1 began, and every release of FC/F up
until today -- not that that matters one iota, except to point out just
how much you've messed up, Son.

Old timers will note that I have attacked nothing but your arguments --
and if that reflects poorly on the arguer, that's for you to figure out.

Meanwhile, everybody sees what you just did -- and those with critical
thinking skills can see, plainly, the logical fallacies that you are
clearly unaware of having uttered.  That, too, is your problem -- all
because you posted your flame bait.

 -Scott