Problem with readline (command line editing)

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Sat Dec 3 22:10:06 UTC 2011

On 03Dec2011 19:13, suvayu ali <fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com> wrote:
| On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 07:42, Heinz Diehl <htd at fritha.org> wrote:
| > On 01.12.2011, suvayu ali wrote:
| >> The "problem" is a regression in gtk2.
| >> <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=649098>
[...]
| Please checkout Christoph's post in your other thread. The bug was
| actually in vte and there is an update that fixes it.

Thread archived here:

  http://www.spinics.net/linux/fedora/fedora-users/msg407757.html

in case you have trouble finding it (I did for a minute).

Cheers,
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

This disk pack is sold by volume, not by wait.  Crammed full by modern
automatic computer equipment, it causes full net wait timeouts.  If device
does not appear full when opened, it is because file contents have been
lost during transfering.