K3B burning problem

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sun Dec 4 04:33:32 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-12-04 at 14:19 +1000, david walcroft wrote:
> I can not burn an ISO,there are no error messages,it recognizes a medium
> and completes it's md5sum and stops.It also cannot format and erase.This
> is on an FC16 i686 install.
> Any ideas.
----
Places to check for errors...

(as root)
dmesg
/var/log/messages

as user... open a virtual console (konsole in KDE - terminal in Gnome),
start k3b simply by typing 'k3b' and pressing enter. If there are
errors, they should be printed to standard out (the virtual console).

Craig

believed to be clean.