Recomend a colour laser printer

Peter Boy pboy at barkhof.uni-bremen.de
Tue Dec 6 23:40:47 UTC 2011

Am Mittwoch, den 23.11.2011, 22:31 +0000 schrieb Steve Searle:
> Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced network colour laser printer
> that works well with Fedora 16 x64? Let me know what you have if it
> works well.

You may have already made your decision. Otherwise I can recommend a
Lexmark color laser, e.g. c54x series or the scanner/fax combo x54x.
Excellent linux/unix driver. They offer a cashBack option for many
models so the cost are comparable to others or less. Toner etc is
reasonable. Hardware, expecially paper feed and print quality are
super.

I bought one a year ago after struggling with various vendors limited
linux drivers, hardware weadness and poor printing quality.

Peter