sshfs

Patrick Dupre patrick.dupre at york.ac.uk
Wed Dec 7 16:39:15 UTC 2011

On Wed, 7 Dec 2011, Digimer wrote:

> On 12/07/2011 11:19 AM, Patrick Dupre wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> In fedora 13 I used to use sshfs and it was working fine, but with
>> fedora 14, it does not work any more?
>> I do not get any complain, but the FS is just not mounted!
>>
>> Any idea?
>
> You're going to need to share much more information that this. What is
> the mount call? Are there messages in /var/log/messages, /var/log/secure
> or others?
No thing there.

I can make a sftp, no problem.
The mount seems OK, it is shown in mtab. But then I get:
/bin/ls: cannot access PD_York: Input/output error

If I do the same on my own machine it is OK.

THe other machine is a Sun.

Which additional info do you need?

Thank.

--
---
  Patrick DUPRÉ                      |   |