F16 -- what app is needing libass?

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Thu Dec 8 19:36:58 UTC 2011

On 12/08/2011 01:20 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 12/08/2011 05:06 AM, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
>> Now I am familiar with this that though a package is listed in the
>> installer, the DVD does not have all that is needed for the install
>> (even though I have specified my local updates repo).
> Try using nothing but what's on the DVD, because you should be able to
> install that way without a network connection.

That has not been my experience since F14.  THey started including every
app in the installer, but not every dependency.  And there would be
something that would not work.

I mean why would Audacity be giving me dependency problems?  Why NTOP?
How did those two get on the install of customizable apps to install?