CMake compile problem

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 01:19:54 UTC 2011

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 6:39 PM, david walcroft <dwalcroft at bigpond.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to compile 'k3b-2.0.2.i686' from a tar file but run into this
> error:-
>
> [david at reddwarf build]$ cmake ..
> CMake Error at icons/actions/CMakeLists.txt:1 (kde4_install_icons):
>  Unknown CMake command "kde4_install_icons".

Not sure off the top of my head... You'd probably have better luck
posting this to a mailing list or forum that is either development
centric or specific to KDE/K3B.

Some quick advice. Start with the source RPM. It will contain the same
source archive but will also contain a spec file which contains a lot
of Fedora specific information including patches, compiler flags,
build configuration, etc.

$ yumdownloader --source k3b

Richard