Gnome Shell x Network Manager crash

fernando at lozano.eti.br fernando at lozano.eti.br
Fri Dec 9 02:15:06 UTC 2011

Hi Joe,

>I don't know who you think you're replying to, but it wasn't me.  My
>name is Joe, not Jeff, and I've been known to flame people to a smoking
>cinder for that.  This is your (and the list's) one warning...

You should be used to typo erros on the net and be tolerant and polite about then. Maybe you forgot your own surname (see the "From:" on your past messages) is "Zeff" which is just one letter different from "Zeff".

Please next time spare the list from this type of useless rant. You can allways reply in private to anyone you want to abuse. And wellcome to my trash folder filter.

[]s, Fernando Lozano