Writing a book w/F16?

NOSpaze nospaze at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 20:22:15 UTC 2011

Hi.

I need to know what software f16 includes to aid in the task of writing
a book (not just spelling and TOC). libreoffice I'm using, but is too
slow and unappropriate when working with lots of text. Please dont'
advise to change OS, I'm a sysadmin and need fedora on all my laptops.

Mind mapping (freemind is ok, any alternatives?), editing separated
chapters and ordering afterwards, possibility of looking a list of
sections or chapters summaries, comparing visually two texts, create
tables of contents, fast access by indexes, use the less scrolling as
possible (I know the fast key combinations)... maybe i'm asking too
much.

Thanks!
--
NOSpaze <nospaze at gmail.com>