Virtualization Documentation

Gene Poole gene.poole at macys.com
Fri Dec 9 20:28:21 UTC 2011

The last official piece of documentation on virtualization was written for
Fedora 13.  I've found a unofficial document on 'How To Forge' about KVM
virtualization and Fedora 14. Hasn't there been enough changes and
additions to KVM virtualization by Fedora 16 that makes that older
documentation obsolete?

I'm familiar with VMware ESXi and VMware Server, so can I take that
knowledge and the available documentation and proceed to implement KVM?

Thanks,
Gene Poole