Writing a book w/F16?

Heinz Diehl htd at fritha.org
Sat Dec 10 16:05:46 UTC 2011

On 10.12.2011, Peter Gueckel wrote:

> I cannot anticipate your exact needs, but it sounds to me like scribus could be
> what you might be looking for.

I like to second that. That's what I would have used.
After having written a lot of scientific articles during
my mastergrade studies using Openoffice/Libreoffice,
I'd find it rather difficult writing a whole book with Libreoffice.
Please consider that it can be me who hasn't quite the OO/LO skills
which are necessary to use these software appropriately:-)

In short: try scribus, it'll do the job.