F14 login fails on backup copy; gdm error?

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Dec 12 08:25:42 UTC 2011

On 12/11/2011 02:56 PM, Linda McLeod wrote:

> If the thing runs 24/7, it's fans are pulling-in a hell of a lot of
> dust, especially when the floors are being swept..

"Floors swept?  Except for the kitchen and bathrooms this condo has
carpets everywhere, " and my computer's nowhere near any of them.
Southern California isn't exactly a dust bowl and we have our furnace
serviced every year.  No, as it turns out, the keyboard is now in
doornail mode and I'll be buying another one Monday.