"RE: F14 login fails on backup copy; gdm error?"

Linda McLeod lindavaldeen at fastmail.fm
Tue Dec 13 02:57:53 UTC 2011

Re: "RE: F14 login fails on backup copy; gdm error?"

From:
    "Reindl Harald" <h.reindl at thelounge.net> [Add]

"why do you not leave the world in peace with your
useless quotes? if you have something fedira-related
to say: say it - if not -> do not post!"

_____________________________

If you don't like something, then don't read it...  Don't read my posts,
I don't read yours...

Why must you spew "insults and flame" at everything you don't like..?
Get some self-control dude...

You aren't gonna like my next posts, so just don't click on them...

So "Reindl Harald", are you "god"?..  Am I supposed to be doing that
which you command..?
I live me, my own life.. I do me.. I'm not like you.. I don't do things
the ways you do..  Accept that!..  And stop trying to start a flame war
here...  I ain't yours to command hun..  Go devour someone else..  Lets
be the brotherhood of man here, in this "fedira" thang...
P.S.:  Surf "brotherhood of mankind"..  Linux is the brotherhood of
mankind..  Read about all the distro's core policies..  sit on the potty
a long time, and push hard..  then help us fix our PC's, with your
genius tips...