Screensaver takes too much time to fade-out the previous pix, but... Re: "RE: F14 login fails on backup copy; gdm error?"

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Wed Dec 14 01:20:20 UTC 2011

On 12/13/2011 05:03 PM, Linda McLeod wrote:
> As far as "properly detailing what's happning to my machine", I think I
> have detailed it as much as words can say it..  what parts of, "crazy
> people are targeting and torturing my life", can't you understand sir..?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.  What evidence do you
have that strangers have targeted your machine and repeatedly trashed
it?  What have you done to make your computer either an easier or harder
target?  Have you disabled either your firewall or SELinux, and if so,
why?  Do you have the ssh daemon active and if so, do you allow root
logins?  Enquiring minds want to *KNOW!*