F14 login fails on backup copy; gdm error?"

jackson byers byersjab at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 18:52:04 UTC 2011

Tim wrote:

> Subject: Re: "RE: F14 login fails on backup copy; gdm error?"
> On Tue, 2011-12-13 at 12:36 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
>> if you spent some time on explaining what threats you believe you're
>>  exposed to with your machine and what makes you think that you need to
>>  reinstall frequently due to damage done to your system by strangers

> I don't think they're capable of making coherent communication.  And
> that's about the politest and most diplomatic way to put it.

> Just look at their postings, replies, and web links.  And you can make
> your own *diagnosis*.  Every one of them has been downright weird, to
> put it mildly.

> You can't tell if they're being a deliberate time wasting troll, or
> they're paranoid and delusional.

ALL of the above..

I think it is worth pointing out that I was the OP of
"F14 login fails on backup copy; gdm error?"

I didn't receive even one reply speaking to my problem.
Talk about hijacking!

Actually the first respondent did make one brief comment
supposedly discussing my problem but that was incomprehensible,
and then that response went on a long  ramble,
starting the hijacking of my post.

Sheesh!

Jack