Gnome-Shell

Dave Quigley selinux at davequigley.com
Thu Dec 15 03:04:55 UTC 2011

Is there a list anywhere of supported hardware for gnome-shell? I've
tried it on 3 computers so far and none of them work. The first was
VMWare which I've seen isn't supported so I wrote that off. The second
was a dell optiplex 790 with on-board intel accelerated graphics. The
final one is an optiplex 960 with a Radeon HD 3450 in it. Is there
something wrong with the setup or is gnome-shell really that selective
about hardware even after its been in two Fedora releases?

Dave