Big email mess ! How do I clean it up ? (Evolution, Thunderbird, maildir, mbox)

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Dec 15 05:26:38 UTC 2011

On 12/15/2011 01:16 PM, Paul Allen Newell wrote:
> I use mb2md in conjunction with clamav, so I am presuming there is a
> reverse?

It there is, it goes by a more obscure name....

[egreshko at meimei Processed]$ yum whatprovides *bin/mb2md
Loaded plugins: langpacks, presto, refresh-packagekit
mb2md-3.20-6.fc15.noarch : Mailbox to maildir converter
Repo        : fedora
Matched from:
Filename    : /usr/bin/mb2md

[egreshko at meimei Processed]$ yum whatprovides *bin/md2mb
Loaded plugins: langpacks, presto, refresh-packagekit
No Matches found

fools. -- Douglas Adams in "Mostly Harmless