Learning Linux offline material: RUTE tuts expired

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 15 07:39:41 UTC 2011

On 12/15/2011 05:12 AM, LinuxIsOne wrote:
<>

> And one more thing, it was not for you, as your nature is like that of
> a man who always argue,
-=-

it is not i who is doing the name calling.

it is not i who is ungrateful of those who help me.

it is not i who is on this list insulting those who try to help me.

> it was _not_ for you idiot, okay?

idiot? if i am such an idiot, why are you reading 'rute'? i suggested
it as something to learn from and now because a command has been dropped,
you complain?

> So I was not asking you anymore, this should be remembered by you.
-=-

i told you not to ask me anymore. i did so because of your attitude.
which you now exemplify.

> but for you -- please stop this non sense. And don't mail
> me offlist like earlier too you send me non sense files of your
> system,
-=-

i have stopped. exactly as i told you i would, and have not again, nor
will i again reply to you off list.

you asked for help. if you consider examples of how something nonsense,
it is your problem, not mine.

you are an ungrateful person who really does not know what you are doing,
much less what you want. other than someone to give you all the answers
with out bothering to look for anything on your own.

> do you understand this,
-=-

i understand a lot more than you realize. the rest of this list is
soon to.

> I hope you would understand and would not mail me offlist too.
-=-

you do like to repeat yourself, and still with out intellect.

as i told you off list, i am thru trying to help your unappreciative self.

> Also, Robert.P.J replies I have seen in the lists too, he is far more
> (even not comparable) to you in the regard of suggestions (since I accept
> his suggestions). That's all.
-=-

you call him idiotic and now you sign his praise?

that is no different from your singing my praise and then getting
insulting because i do one thing to help you that you do not like.

you really should look back and realize just what you have said and now
say because someone does one thing that you do not like.

this is a public, open list. anyone can read it. anyone can respond to it.

if you do not like responses, keep your insults to yourself, or reply
off list.

continue as you are and you will find few who will reply to you because
they rather help those who appreciate the help.

so, continue your rants and slurs. it seems to be of your nature.

respond un kindly to those on this list who i hold in high regard and
respect and you can very well expect me to reply.

.