messages log is empty [Solved}

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Thu Dec 15 18:41:47 UTC 2011

I opened the Services program and found rsyslog was still listed as not
running - maybe enabling wasn't sufficient using the systemctl command.
I need to spend some time on the commands from systemctl. I started it
from the services program GUI interface and it started right up and
started filling up with output.

--
Claude Jones Brunswick, MD, USA