Screensaver takes too much time to fade-out...

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Dec 15 19:57:20 UTC 2011

Am 15.12.2011 20:45, schrieb Linda McLeod:
> Seems they never get-in while the OS is updating, but when FF is up,
> they do so get in, and mess things up, like a brat kid with a full
> diaper leaking streaks all over mum's living-room white shag carpet...
> Sometimes they lock-out FF's tools header.. They change the language in
> the google search page.. They make right-click tools infective...
> For several years they've been tormenting me with crashes, a few per
> month, up to four per week.. usually the moment I've keyed something, in
> a post, they couldn't handle, because it exposes too much truth about
> the evils that torment humanity..  so I evolved it into "writing posts
> with the net-wire pulled from the tower"..  Seems as if they are
> "almost" hard-wired into my IP.. They have the power, they do what ever
> in hell they please...

this is all simply laughable

tell me why i never had any malware or intrusions on my computers?

not on my personal ones which are all exposed to static IP's
not on business servers where you have 24 hours a day attackers
not on exposed servers where professional security audits running each week

what you are trying to tell us here is simply impossible if you
are not so dumb and everytime you reinstall your computer restore
a compromised userhome with a autostart