recent updates followed by NXNomachine failures to complete connection (paging Craig White) [Solved]

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Fri Dec 16 01:44:44 UTC 2011

Impossible to say what fixed it. qt was updated today. Did a lot of
forensics on the NX server trying to fix a dhcp problem - don't see what
these could have had to do with it. Rebooted many, many times. When I
got home, the client machine took a long time, but, connected...
Not much help to others, except, maybe time helps - could have been a
lingering lock file from a previous session, or somesuch...

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA