Screensaver takes too much time to fade-out...

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 16 06:56:07 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-12-15 at 20:57 +0100, Reindl Harald wrote:
> this is all simply laughable
>
> tell me why i never had any malware or intrusions on my computers?

Because, unlike them, you don't have an obvious mental problem, perhaps?
It seems quite apparent, to me, and probably others, that the other
poster is not normal.  Either they're imagining it all, or they're
falsely attributing the problems caused by their own misuse of a
computer as being caused by someone else.  But because they're not
capable of coherent communication, perhaps even coherent thought, I
don't think we're ever going to get anywhere.

Another thought just occurred to me:  Maybe they're stealing someone
else's internet, and the person they're stealing from is having their
revenge by changing the content.  Like the transparent proxy hack that
give people upside down pictures.  ;-)

I seriously doubt anyone would attract such (alleged) maliciousness
unless they'd been inflicting others, similarly.

Take one "rm / -rfd" twice daily.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686