Screensaver takes too much time to fade-out...

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sat Dec 17 03:06:58 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-12-16 at 11:54 -0800, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 12/16/2011 11:34 AM, Linda McLeod wrote:
> > The goons who are insulting me in this blog are probably police
> > officers..  especially the one who always comes out with the "tin-hat"
> > insult.. He has used his "tin-hat" insult in at least 15 forums that I
> > was in...
>
> Linda, I've tried, for the most part, to be patient with you; even my
> tinfoil hat comment was an attempt to help you see yourself as others
> do.  And, I must admit, some of your ravings have been entertaining.
> However, I must point out that this is the only email list that I know
> of that we share, and until you started this thread I'd never heard of
> you.  I realize that it's hard for you to accept this, but not everybody
> is out to get you.  You clearly need help, and I hope you get it, but
> I'm not sure that an email list or web forum is the right place to look.
>   Good luck in your search.
>
> I'm not going to killfile you, although I probably should, but I doubt
> that I'll be responding to you directly again as I don't think that any
> good will come from it.
----
you need to stop this. You can't rehabilitate your previous insults with
further insinuations. Some people march to a different drummer and
someone who is 60 years old should have enough compassion to just let
people be. I think perhaps you need help.

If you can't just delete her messages and then move on, then filter them
so you never even see them - filtering e-mail is so easy, a caveman can
do it.

Craig

believed to be clean.