videodev.h

jarmo oh1mrr at nic.fi
Sat Dec 17 15:52:01 UTC 2011

lauantai, 17. joulukuuta 2011 16:24:01 Reindl Harald kirjoitti:

> so why do you not notice that you know the package-managment
> if you are sure what answer you get and consider making a
> brugreport instead permanently doing the same?

And tellin what? ZM does not work... It's not enough to do
bugreport. That is, I can't find anything in logs, what I could
report. It has been with ZM and Mandriva, where tested pakages
same situation. Allways had to compile it, allways had some troubles with
compilation. ZM is the culprint, it is not so "wash and go" with all
distros, :D. But any way, this is fun, something to learn allways.

Jarmo