[RESOLVED] Re: Recovering Journal - How Long?

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Dec 18 21:02:31 UTC 2011

On 12/18/2011 12:37 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> As for singing frarajoka backwards, our ceremony usually included
> swinging a dead chicken.

People wonder why we wave dead chickens over equipment when it doesn't
work.  My explanation is that we do it because once in a great while, it
works, and it doesn't do any harm when it doesn't.

Considering your experience, I'm sure you're aware that getting a SCSI
chain to work needed three terminations: one at each end, and the goat
you sacrificed to get the thing up and running.  And always use *black*
candles.