[RESOLVED] Re: Recovering Journal - How Long?

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Sun Dec 18 22:45:18 UTC 2011

On 12/18/2011 01:02 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 12/18/2011 12:37 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>> As for singing frarajoka backwards, our ceremony usually included
>> swinging a dead chicken.
>
> People wonder why we wave dead chickens over equipment when it doesn't
> work.  My explanation is that we do it because once in a great while,
> it works, and it doesn't do any harm when it doesn't.
>
> Considering your experience, I'm sure you're aware that getting a SCSI
> chain to work needed three terminations: one at each end, and the goat
> you sacrificed to get the thing up and running.  And always use
> *black* candles.
I have never tried it, I but heard it through the
grapevine that if one can get a chicken do a
shaman dance on top of your 5+ yr old drive,
all drive sectors are miraculously renewed?

If this does not work, take the drive to Stonehenge
and place the drive in the centre, so that the chicken
can induce the proper resonance frequency in order
to breathe new life into the drive?

If this does not work, take the drive to the pope and
ask that he bless the drive with smoke on the (holy)
water or to exorcise the devil out.

The key here is, dead chickens/popes cannot breathe
life into the drive because it (chicken/pope) is dead,
but don't take my word for it, do your own homework
and at your own risk.

If the drive is still under warantee, the Wizard of Oz
drive manufacturer will ship you a refurbished drive,
fully restored by chicken, Stonehenge, and/or pope
and can save you time and money in the long run.

Standard disclaimers apply...

Hope this helps...