[RESOLVED] Re: Recovering Journal - How Long?

Linda McLeod lindavaldeen at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 19 16:16:33 UTC 2011

Re: [RESOLVED] Re: Recovering Journal - How Long?

From:
    "Ed Greshko" <Ed.Greshko at greshko.com> [Add]
To:
    "Community support for Fedora users" <users at lists.fedoraproject.org>

Re:  "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
fools."

Is why my idea for a "4-D viewer-interactive TV" isn't marketable...
I see how 4 plazma emitters make 4-D TV.. but plazma emitters, in their
exhaust, create a whole new periodic table of the elements as several
antimatter acids.. Decaying liquid electricity forces damaged molecules
to blend with and heal-in evaporating liquid electricity reaction in
process, which holds the energies of chemical-reaction as extreme
acids.. Powerful acids which would power global industry quite
harmlessly, if done properly..
That AM stuff isn't nice to skin.. It violently disintegrates everything
it touches.. The unit is fantastic, if shielded and equipped with a
viable exhaust-scrubber antimatter-inverter..
Built, operated, and maintained, to specs, the thing is safe as a
baby-rattle.. TV reception is responsive and compliant to alpha and beta
thought emissions.. Thus the thing needs a functional mind to operate
successfully, is why this item isn't marketable because of the existence
of the unstable factor "the ingenuity of complete fools." because, for
this device to function as it says on the box, the user forces changes
in the TV presentation; I.E.: one can wish the actor be different skin
color, or naked, and it be so..  BUT!, should a heavily drugged or drunk
mindless person ("fool") somehow disable the safety features cage,
("quad magnetic spray shield"), and try to grab a nude character with
bare hand, the plazma field would instantly disintegrate the hand.. So
if I built this thing, suddenly there would be a lot more missing hands
in the world.. so I shouldn't build it.. it would only hurt a lot of
people (only the "fools")...

Most of the science I know is way way too dangerous for this culture..
And besides, humanity's mind is rapidly devolving.. They would only hurt
themselves with my new sciences.. Seems the bulk of humanity is in
process devolving into "apes"..  Maybe it's the lead in the pipes, the
paint solvent in their veins, the toxic air, water, food, and soil, and
the excessive usage of poppy based bath-tub anaesthetics in their
noses..? and among several other factors, the ways these human cultures
condition people to fear the mind and newness, and fight against
change..?

Last thing I can think of to try on that hd, is to wrap it in a plastic
bag, and freeze it..  then connect it, while it's still packaged, so
moisture doesn't collect on the cct brds whilst testing it.. whilst
waving the dead chicken around frantically in the air, screaming great
obscenities upward, occasionally splashing the bird into a pot of hot
salty water containing three floating grasshoppers and two flax seeds,
and a light shake of cayenne powder, whilst burning fragrant
frankincense on a hot coal, with the smoke wafting northward...  You can
purchase frankincense on the Net..  As for the chicken, you must kill it
yourself, at midnight on a full moon evening, for it to even begin to
work on a seriously troubled hard drive..  Surf the net for "electronic
kosher ceremonial chicken processing"...