Dependency Errors

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Dec 19 22:45:59 UTC 2011

> Not "late" but subject line and message body didn't mention any of that,
> and not even the message envelope referred to any previous message.

Not a problem.  In fact, it helps to put my computer trouble into a bit
of perspective.

That being said, I've managed to clean up the problems listed by yum
check.  Now, however, I've got this:

The GPG keys listed for the "RPM Fusion for Fedora 16 - Free - Updates"
repository are already installed but they are not correct for this package.
Check that the correct key URLs are configured for this repository.

I'm going to try yum clean all and yum makecache and see if it helps.