[RESOLVED] Re: Recovering Journal...

Paul Allen Newell pnewell at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Dec 20 06:02:45 UTC 2011

On 12/19/2011 9:49 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 12/19/2011 09:35 PM, Linda McLeod wrote:
>> The people running this blog knew how I write before they cordially
>> invited me into this thread..
>
> In case you haven't noticed, Linda, this isn't a blog, it's a mailing
> list devoted to the support of Fedora Linux.

And I seriously doubt if the people moderating this site have any
knowledge of how anyone writes given that signing up is an automated
procedure, which I will acknowledge is a cordial means of signing up

I would say this whole thing is getting silly, but its actually kind of
depressing that everyone on this list has to put up with this blogging ...